Okay, so I've tried time and time again to set up my work email, which is Outlook 2003, to my bb and I absolutely can't do it. I've tried a million different times, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm beginning to wonder if its something with the work URL that won't work on the berry, but I'm not sure.

Has anyone else had trouble connecting Outlook 03 to their bb? I go into email accounts, add email address and password and that doesn't work. So I go to the next option and click on outlook account, and then I put my user name, password, what I think is the url, and mailbox name. That still doesn't work. I don't know if there is some other easier option to do this that will actually work. The only way I know how to access my work email at the moment is via IE and it's a pain in the **** and takes forever to load. HELP!
    06-16-08 09:04 PM
    ok first, do can you get to you carriers BIS page???
    06-16-08 09:11 PM
    if not heres the link>> https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

you have set the acct. up either on your device or there correct??
    06-16-08 09:13 PM
    Yes, I go to that page, but when I bring that link up on my laptop it comes up as a totally different page than when I bring that exact same link up on my bb. On my bb, it has Services, Settings, and Help sections and thats it. Am I supposed to be there? If so, where do I go next?
    06-16-08 10:27 PM
    go to that page on a desktop comp. log-in. add the outlook address, if it's not already on there. then open outlook>tools>account>make sure the e-mail address is highlighted>properties>advanced> check-leave a copy of message on server......that should take care of it....post back if you still have problems
    06-17-08 07:24 AM
    After you set it up, have it send Service Books.
    06-17-08 07:46 AM
    ...excpet that when I set up the e-mail account correctly and I send and receive messages, it apparently does bad things to the companies e-mail server.
    Did you check to see if you are using an exchange server???

Exsquid1
    06-17-08 11:53 AM
    Worked fine for me except that my mailbox name was different than what I thought it would be. I just changed the mailbox name and all has been well ever since.
    06-17-08 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD