Well i have just got my new blackberry pearl 8100.

and i have put colourpearl on to it and its great with a pink trackerball .

i have searched all over and there is no pink housing covers anywhere.

is there anyone out there who can direct me in the place of a pink or white housing which doesnt have the network name on the bottom of the phone.

i was thinking about getting my boyfriend to spray my current housing pink, do you think this will work?

Thank you
    04-30-09 12:22 PM
    Yes painting will work many members do it. Some will do it for you for a small fee. or try Cellular Accessories - Dopod/O2, Acer, Samsung, Microsoft, Mobiado, Tools, HTC, Motorola, BlackBerry, S
    04-30-09 12:26 PM
    any pics of phones which members have sprayed?
    04-30-09 12:55 PM
    Well i have just got my new blackberry pearl 8100.

and i have put colourpearl on to it and its great with a pink trackerball .

i have searched all over and there is no pink housing covers anywhere.

is there anyone out there who can direct me in the place of a pink or white housing which doesnt have the network name on the bottom of the phone.

i was thinking about getting my boyfriend to spray my current housing pink, do you think this will work?

Thank you
    You could spray it yourself or you can check out Colorware or Becky Mae. They both do great work but it is going to cost a bit.

Colorware

Becky Mae

Becky Mae is a lot cheaper then Colorware so if you want someone else to do it, I suggest going over and taking a look at her site.
    04-30-09 01:04 PM
    You could spray it yourself or you can check out Colorware or Becky Mae. They both do great work but it is going to cost a bit.

Becky Mae is a lot cheaper then Colorware so if you want someone else to do it, I suggest going over and taking a look at her site.
    that looks really awesome. Is there like a DIY thread on how to do that to your bb by yourself?
    04-30-09 03:34 PM
    that looks really awesome. Is there like a DIY thread on how to do that to your bb by yourself?
    I haven't seen any myself but I'm sure there is one out there somewhere.
    04-30-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD