I have done a search here and can't find what I am looking for. I am fairly new to the BB world and love this site! For some reason, I cannot delete past appointments in my calendar on my 8130. Is there a secret? I don't use the software, I use Google Calendar. It's deleted on Google, but not on my BB.
    04-22-08 06:46 AM
    Not sure if this might help you out...in your calendar on your phone go to <options>, <general options>, and under actions you can selected how long you want to keep your past appointments.
    04-22-08 06:54 AM
    Not sure if this might help you out...in your calendar on your phone go to <options>, <general options>, and under actions you can selected how long you want to keep your past appointments.
    OK, that's a great start...Thank You! I guess I will have to wait 15 days to see if it works. I really wish I could delete on the next day. I hate clutter and I hate looking at the whole month and seeing little slashes.
    04-22-08 07:04 AM
    You can use the Desktop Manager on a PC and delete the entire calendar using backup/restore. Then just let it sync with Google again and it should be good to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 08:35 AM
    That did the trick...thanks! The only problem I found was that I had to delete my future appointments and re-do them in Google Calendar...oh well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-08 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD