hello ladies n gents i havea bit of a problem, i have my old bb pearl 8130 that i had put up while i was deployed in iraq,i master gunnery sgt in the marines and i just got back hm last week,i no longer have my service with verizon anymore so they will not unlock my cell,i dont want to use is to make calls on but when i left i put a lockcode of my cell that way no one would make calls of u know no one could go thru my phonebook and notes on there,i have phone #S in there and emails from buddys i have srved with in my phne but i dont know how to unlock it i know its not the last 4 of my cell # because i changed it,is there any way that some one can help me out to tell me if there is a default code that i can use to unlock my cell so i can get my contacts out of it,i went to 3 verizon stores and they say that cant help me since i m no longer with them,
    12-08-08 12:36 PM
    hello ladies n gents i havea bit of a problem, i have my old bb pearl 8130 that i had put up while i was deployed in iraq,i master gunnery sgt in the marines and i just got back hm last week,i no longer have my service with verizon anymore so they will not unlock my cell,i dont want to use is to make calls on but when i left i put a lockcode of my cell that way no one would make calls of u know no one could go thru my phonebook and notes on there,i have phone #S in there and emails from buddys i have srved with in my phne but i dont know how to unlock it i know its not the last 4 of my cell # because i changed it,is there any way that some one can help me out to tell me if there is a default code that i can use to unlock my cell so i can get my contacts out of it,i went to 3 verizon stores and they say that cant help me since i m no longer with them,
    Are you talking about a password that locks your Pearl? If so, I think you're SOL unless you can remember it. default security setting is 10 tries and then it wipes your device clean. Hopefully you have a recent backup....?
    12-08-08 12:43 PM
    Yep the phone is going to wipe , no way round it that I know of. As ldubs has said you should be able to restore your data via Desktop Manager as long as you have a backup file to work with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD