Hi I'm new here and have a new blackberry pearl. I'd love to be able to check my work email through the browsers but I can't seem to do that with this phone. I am able to get to my work email from home (and could do it from my palm treo when I was still using that) by opening up the browser and going a microsoft exchange page (starts with https...) and loging in. With the blackberry I get a message that says something like "this page has no content and cannot be processed". Any ideas or suggestions about what I can do to solve this problem I'm having?
    Thanks so much!
    05-19-07 05:55 PM
    Are you trying to view your work email through Outlook Web Access (OWA)? If so, the easiest way to do this is to set it up directly through your carriers BIS page.
    05-19-07 06:06 PM
    In addition, I wonder if using Opera Mini on the device would work for that...
    05-19-07 10:44 PM
    If it is OWA, Opera Mini will work, but it's still not easy to read. BIS setup is the easiest way.
    05-20-07 05:35 AM
    Yes, it's through OWA, It doesn't seem to work through the BIS page. I'll try Opera mini and see if that works. Thanks much!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-07 02:43 AM
    It should work via BIS, but some companies can block it. Opera Mini should get you there, but still not the best option. Let us know how it works out.
    05-21-07 09:07 AM
    Yes! It works! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    05-21-07 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD