I'm looking for a BlackBerry pro to help me maximize the usage of my Blackberry Pearl for my business. I dont' have the time or desire to figure it all out on my own and am willing to pay someone to assess my business needs and desired functionality. I will also need this individual to steer me in the right direction with the correct software and/or apps to make my device all that it can possibly be. I am also open to switching devices if the capabilities of the Pearl are too limited so i need the individual to be fluent in all the devices.

Thanks,
    Jason

You may email me directly @ fanaticfinish@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Jason
    07-26-09 09:11 PM
    As far as getting the basics straight, use this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f5/upgr...step-z-188139/

If I knew what you were looking for, it would help. What kind of business is it? The Pearl is limited, but still capable. The carrier you use would help with which device would be better. With apps there are a lot coming down the pike, along with more new devices and the long awaited 5.0 OS.
    07-26-09 10:31 PM
    Agreed, with no idea of the business, it's hard to suggest applications, etc. It'll probably also be hard to find someone who is well versed in ALL applications for ALL blackberry models. (though I'm sure there are users here who have a pretty good breadth of knowledge).

Not only do people need to know what business you are in, but also need to know what you want to do with your phone.
    07-27-09 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD