How many of you use a case/holster/whatever to cover up your berry? I've had my berry about a month and have two soft drops onto carpet. In my purse I use the case that came with it to protect my screen. I thought about getting the Seido clear hard case but I fear it will detract from the beauty of my Cranberry!

I love my naked red berry!! ...but if I drop it outside I will cry! And then say it was lost, pay my $50 and get a brand new one since I have insurance : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 07:44 AM
    Leave it naked and in all its glory! I use a BSE on mine but its silver, so nothing sexy about
    03-27-08 08:13 AM
    I think it's hot when it's naked too.. I'm afraid of dropping it though because it's really slippery but I have insurance, so, not to worry!

Leave it naked and in all its glory! I use a BSE on mine but its silver, so nothing sexy about
    I think the silver is sexy but it might just be the guy next to it
    03-27-08 08:22 AM
    I had the same dilema, and I decided to keep it naked. Now only a month later after being dropped so many times my poor baby looks like she's been abused. Wish I would have kept it covered! I was thinking about just paying the $50 and getting the new one, but I'm holding out for the curve!!
    03-27-08 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD