Hello, For some unknow reason my blackberry 8130 deleted every pic, video and ringtone I had in it. First answer, NO i did not delete them, nor anyone else. All my stuff was there yesterday. Second, I did not get it wet, drop it, or damage it.

My phone was going off and i was like what the french, when to change my ringtone back and everything was gone.

Question is, is there anyway to retrieve it, and why on earth would it just delete my stuff. All help is greatly appreciated...Heather
    10-20-09 11:48 PM
    As to why I don't know. As to can you get your stuff back? Only if you did a backup. I am only assuming you are speaking of ring tones that you downloaded. It is always best to store ring tones pics and music to the memory card. Not only are they easier to save when something happens to your phone but it also keeps your available device memory at more acceptable levels. If you have been keeping them in the phone memory this could have been a reason they were lost. The phone will wipe non vital data if it needs the space to perform a vital task.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD