my phone lately...everytime i opened the flip too fast, it'd tends to be backward. or if i close it, the clock will be all black and all that. I do not know what is happening. Please tell me if i have to go to tmobile and have it looked at.

helpppppp.
    11-19-08 11:23 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    11-19-08 11:48 PM
    I'd say take it in. I have a habit of snapping mine shut and flipping it open, and I have none of the problems you're describing.
    11-20-08 01:46 AM
    Yes, I did a battery pull, and the problem is still here.

I have a habit to open it really fast and it'll be messed up. I am planning on going to t-mobile and see what's up with it. I am hoping that I don't have to replace it since I don't have backup for my information. I have a mac and it won't work. And I cannot try anything since my CD for it - is in my apt in New York, and I'm in Michigan for the thanksgiving break.

For now, the best way I can do is to open it easy till then.
    11-20-08 08:50 AM
    Yes, I did a battery pull, and the problem is still here.

I have a habit to open it really fast and it'll be messed up. I am planning on going to t-mobile and see what's up with it. I am hoping that I don't have to replace it since I don't have backup for my information. I have a mac and it won't work. And I cannot try anything since my CD for it - is in my apt in New York, and I'm in Michigan for the thanksgiving break.

For now, the best way I can do is to open it easy till then.
    Sad day, half the fun is flipping the phone open... We, as a fellow flipper, I hope it works out for you.
    11-20-08 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD