When I connect a USB or power cable to my Flip, it would not turn on at all. The red LED would come on for about 4 seconds then turn off for 4 seconds and it repeats this cycle for as long as it's plugged in.

When it's connected through USB on my computer, Windows would make the USB-Plugged-In sound whenever the red light comes on and the USB-Detatched sound whenever the red LED goes off. Windows detects that it's a BBerry device but the removable storage icon doesn't appear in My Computer.

I've tried plugging it in without a battery. I've tried leaving it unplugged without a battery for a couple of days. I've tried everything I can think of and I cannot get it to work!

I had this phone China for a month and used their outlets without a travel adapter. I think their outlets puts out a different voltage compared to US outlets or something. Could that have messed it up? It was working fine for the entire month that I was there and stopped working the day I arrived back in the US. I can't think of anything else that could've messed up the phone besides this.
    01-05-11 05:16 PM
    Have you tried charging it with the wall outlet? I will just assume so.

Have you tried using a different battery? Try asking someone to check if the phone is the problem or the battery

Call T-mobile if you can get a replacement or ask them what your options are

P.S. This Phone is outdated and buggy, if possible try to upgrade or move to a different BlackBerry. I still with mine but will be moving to a Bold or something soon.
    01-18-11 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD