I bought the new pearl last Monday through rogers. I love the little thing I came from a iphone 3gs. I have to admit I used to own lots of previous blackberrys and the nice thing about this pearl is the battery life. IT LASTS HALF A WEEK FOR ME.. I just had to charge it in my car for today.. Very sleak and slim and gotta love it. I have had no major problems with the build. It is solid made in canada 1 on the phone. Just had to share my input i feel sad for you guys in the us not having it at all right now.
    06-22-10 03:02 PM
    I bought the new pearl last Monday through rogers. I love the little thing I came from a iphone 3gs. I have to admit I used to own lots of previous blackberrys and the nice thing about this pearl is the battery life. IT LASTS HALF A WEEK FOR ME.. I just had to charge it in my car for today.. Very sleak and slim and gotta love it. I have had no major problems with the build. It is solid made in canada 1 on the phone. Just had to share my input i feel sad for you guys in the us not having it at all right now.
    That's great that you are enjoying your nice little Pearl 3G. I'm sure we
    in the US will get it soon! Its an amazing phone.... if only we had some
    free themes!
    06-22-10 07:22 PM
    Still CAN'T BELIEVE that we do not have the PEARL 2 in our hands in the US yet? Absolutely Crazy/Rediculous! So sick of the HOUR GLASS on my 8120! Maybe if we just wait a little while longer it will be 2011. Sure hope that we are rewarded for this nonsense/waiting....Maybe 512mb internal memory.....OS 6 with Webkit......Not holding my breath...
    06-22-10 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD