Hello all!

Mom recently changed her password on her main email account (via computer) the other day and didn't realize that she hadn't been receiving emails on her bb since then. So, she called me and I helped her set up her internet mail again and the password was accepted, etc.

Then, I instructed her to re-send her service books, then she did a battery pull. Does she need to do anything else?

She can send outgoing emails from her bb but she isn't receiving any. (She has more than one email account on her bb and the others are receiving emails, just not the main one.)

I have done a search through the forums and haven't found any solutions.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Last edited by PCgirl; 10-14-09 at 12:49 AM. Reason: added info
    10-14-09 12:40 AM
    Did she receive an email account information mails from Activation server upon re-sending service books from her BIS account? If so she should begin receiving new mails in approximately 30 minutes. If still not then try to reach out her carrier customer care support. because sometimes problem may occure at their end also.
    10-14-09 01:44 AM
    Did she receive an email account information mails from Activation server upon re-sending service books from her BIS account? If so she should begin receiving new mails in approximately 30 minutes. If still not then try to reach out her carrier customer care support. because sometimes problem may occure at their end also.

Thanks for your reply.

She received the registration email in her messages folder but nothing comes through to her main email folder. The other email accts work, and she can send outgoing emails from all accts on her bb so I don't know if it is a carrier issue.

I wonder, should she try deleting the account from the bb and setting it up again?
    10-14-09 04:34 AM
    If she change the password for an integrated email address, she must update the password on the BlackBerry Internet Service web site.

Login to her BIS account, select the email account, click on edit and provide the new password and save it. it should give you email validaiton success message.
    10-14-09 04:55 AM
    If she change the password for an integrated email address, she must update the password on the BlackBerry Internet Service web site.

Login to her BIS account, select the email account, click on edit and provide the new password and save it. it should give you email validaiton success message.
    Yes, she did that already before re-sending service books. Thanks. :-)
    10-14-09 11:02 AM
    She may want to check and make sure her email client is leaving a copy of the email on the server. If he email box checks it and then erases it, it will never make it to the BB
    10-14-09 11:24 AM
    She may want to check and make sure her email client is leaving a copy of the email on the server. If he email box checks it and then erases it, it will never make it to the BB
    Thanks! Her email is web-based but she doesn't check her mailbox before checking her blackberry anyway so she wouldn't have deleted the messages. They just aren't reaching her blackberry on that email account. But again, she can send outgoing messages and her other email accounts work fine. And everything was working perfectly before. Weird!

She is going into a T-Mobile store to talk to a rep later today so hopefully they can fix it but I wanted to check with the CB crew first. Thanks again!
    10-14-09 12:43 PM
    Have her check the 'email reconciliation' also. Mine was erasing messages off of my hotmail server. Other than that, I am not sure.
    10-14-09 01:04 PM
    Have her check the 'email reconciliation' also. Mine was erasing messages off of my hotmail server. Other than that, I am not sure.

OK, thanks!
    10-14-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD