I got a BB Pearl 8130 in March. Worked great until a week or so ago. Now it will just shut down and at times give me a real fight on restarting. I thought it was the Opera browser so I uninstalled that (B/C when I used Opera it would shut down) but it is still doing it. Saturday it just shut down and I had a hard time getting it back on, when it came on as soon as I used it it would shut down again.
    It has shut down in the middle of making phone calls, in the middle of a call or when trying to just use the damn thing.

I could take it into a Verizon store but it may not happen at the time I take it in. Does not happen EVERY day but happens often.

Anyone else have experience with this and get it resolved?
    06-12-09 08:33 AM
    HAve you checked the free file under options then stauts, if it is low they tend to get temper mental.
    06-12-09 08:40 AM
    Have you tried upgrading your OS? It might solve the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 08:41 AM
    Thanks so much for the suggestions. I am going to try those today and hopefully it resolves it.
    06-12-09 08:51 AM
    Ok so I cannot update my phone as the software thinks I need to consult my IT Department (I am a personal, self employed user) and that I either have BB Exchange or Professional Services blah blah blah. Which I should NOT!

Any more suggestion?
    06-12-09 10:07 AM
    check any and all third party themes on your BB. or if you upgraded your OS thats unoffical that could also be it(unllikely but always possible)
    06-12-09 11:25 AM
    U have not upgraded nor do I have themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 10:33 PM
    Have your IT check into it, and then if they can't figure it out, wipe and reload. Something might just be stuck somewhere that needs a little "electronic elbow grease" to fix it.
    06-15-09 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD