I dont mean the phone turns totally off as in powering off. It reads off in the upper right corner. This happens in like 5 seconds. Is it supposed to do this? If not how do I fix this? I have spent hours reading threads and can not find the answer. Sooooooo I started this thread with hop[es someone has a solution. Please H*E*L*P
    07-02-09 12:29 AM
    Is your battery low? Usually when the battery is dying the radio turns itself off. So first check to see if you need to charge it. Plug it in go to manage connections and click mobile network and it should turn itself back on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 01:34 AM
    I'm actually having the same issue and it started yesterday as well. I just got a pearl to try out on my company line (make sure it works, etc) and ever since then, the radio will turn on and turn off every couple of minutes. At first I thought it was a setting with the phone, but now that I see someone else with the same issue maybe it's something that can be fixed?

I'm subscribing here instead of creating a new thread.

*crosses fingers*
    07-02-09 10:28 AM
    i�m having the same issue its now SW related couse have done every update and also have another 8130 working with the exact same configs.

batt its full and changed batteries also to see if this was the problems phone still doing it

Radio goes off if i activate it, it will go off within 10-20 secs
    Last edited by Roni-wan; 07-04-09 at 04:33 PM.
    07-04-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD