everytime i start a playlist it will play ONE song and then shut down. The entire phone goes dark and the LED light turns red. When it comes back up it does a quick security check. I can't listen to any music. Please help
    05-13-09 01:34 PM
    your device is rebooting. you need to try a software upgrade/downgrade to see if it is a software issue. What OS are you running?
    05-13-09 01:35 PM
    OS??? I just got the phone about a month ago and I haven't done any upgrades yet, so I suppose its the same as the default. I've tried listening to music on many occassions and it can never get past the first song
    05-13-09 04:02 PM
    My MP3 player also causes phone to reboot after completing one song. The phone is brand new and they tell me (@ the Alltel store) that it is the latest software edition v4.5.0.127

Can anyone please help shine a light on this prob?

Thanks
    06-01-09 08:40 AM
    My MP3 player also causes phone to reboot after completing one song. The phone is brand new and they tell me (@ the Alltel store) that it is the latest software edition v4.5.0.127

Can anyone please help shine a light on this prob?

Thanks
    I am having the same problem. When I use strictly MP3 files I don't have a problem but other files like WMA files cause my phone to also reboot. I haven't converted my WMA files to MP3 files but when I do I hope it works.
    08-27-09 08:26 AM
    I hear you brother!
    07-08-11 01:37 AM
    Hi, this basically appears to be an issue with the OS, and a reinstall of the OS should fix it. Also, since the device in question is under warranty, if it does not work then get it replaced.
    07-08-11 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD