Hey I am having trouble with transferring music to my pearl 8130. I successfully transferred a couple of albums to my phone and they worked fine. I then tried to transfer some more and it said "unrecognized format", they are exactly the same format(mp3) as the others I transferred except a higher quality.

I then tried to delete them from my phone and my 8gb card said they were deleted; however, they remain on my song list on my phone. I then formatted my card again and went to try again, but the songs were still on the list even though they are not on the card anymore.

1. Is there any way to clear the list or just refresh it?

2. Are these unrecognized formats because the mp3's are higher quality? I am fairly sure they are DRM free so that is not the problem.

3. I have read that transferring more than one album at once may cause problems, could this be the case?

Help would be greatly appreciated!
    03-19-08 10:02 PM
    Ok taking out the battery seemed to solve my song list problem, but I don't want to have to do that every time I put new music on the thing. Is there any way around this?

Thanks
    03-19-08 10:17 PM
    You need to pull the battery everytime you add or delete songs. The media player will not always refresh correctly otherwise. I know you don't want to do that everytime but it only takes a few seconds to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD