question ..

im trying to put music into the bb but it say device memory full and i only have two songs on it and like 4 pictures no text or call loggs all empty and i also have a 1g card on there now somehow i got to put one song on the media card i have no idea how i did it but the media card folder doesnt show up when im trying to add music so can anyone please help just got the pearl like 2days ago traded my friend the card that i have held like 70+ songs on the other phone i reformated the card to add new stuff but now i dont know how to do it on the bb some one please help thank you
    05-29-08 06:05 AM
    Check out this tutorial:
    How do I add media files to my microSD card? - BlackBerryFAQ
    05-29-08 06:14 AM
    thankz man thats the same way i added music to my other phone! i just thought i had to use the desktop manager since its BB i though i had to do it some sorta fancy way haha but thanks a lot
    05-29-08 06:36 AM
    thankz man thats the same way i added music to my other phone! i just thought i had to use the desktop manager since its BB i though i had to do it some sorta fancy way haha but thanks a lot
    I was under the same impression when I first started using my BB. Then I realized that most posts from some of the seasoned folks here on the forums were telling people to "get Desktop Manager WITHOUT Media Manager." Put 2 & 2 together (somehow came up with 5 ) and now I just copy things right over through "My Computer."
    05-29-08 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD