Okay so, 8130 Pink Pearl
    When I go to open pix hour glass appears and takes up to 18 minutes to load.
    I dial a phone number and the numbers won't show up, and it takes me several minutes just to dial a number.
    My Voice activation doesn't work at all.

I was sitting on the couch and suddenly I heard my phone dial a number, and it called the post office. A number I dialed hours earlier.

The only thing I downloaded was com_plazmic_Theme_pink_heart_Zen
    And Opera Mini.

Everything wworked great for a week, then all the delays began. I have had my phone since February, it was stolen, then got a new one in May and have had these issues ever since.

The error code says....0x80040057

What do the Blackberry Guru Masters say about these issues?
    I thank you divinely madly, insanely, in advance.
    07-21-08 05:39 PM
    Let's start with the basics....

1. Did you do a battery pull? Problems continue?

2. How much free memory do you have? (Options>status> file free)

3. Are you saving your pictures to the media card? Humor me - double check your settings.

Check those things and get back to us.
    07-21-08 05:42 PM
    Are your pix on a memory card? I hate to say this because you probably already did it but try a battery pull my pearl slows down on me sometimes but it's the VZW grey one since I am a guy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 05:47 PM
    almost all pearl problems are because of the memory issue
    07-21-08 06:14 PM
    almost all pearl problems are because of the memory issue
    Noooooooooooooot true at all. Not one bit. There are so many different issues with these phones. To tell a newbie that almost all the problems are caused by the known memoury issues of the Pearl is borderline irresponsible.

This isn't true!
    07-21-08 06:23 PM
    I did do a battery pull, and I did a HARD battery pull. (Since I am a Girl, Lol) I did get a memory notice once about something. Can't remember,... so using my USB port HOW do I get allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll my pix off my phone. I have no little insertable memory card, (Again, because I am a girl...tee hee)

I'm sorry for your gas Abe. Wait, Why do I know that name, Abe Froman? Teacher Perhaps???? Did you slap me with a splintered ruler in school or something? Man!
    07-21-08 11:30 PM
    Abe frohman = the sausage king of chicago.

07-21-08 11:31 PM
    Oh and gee, I just did the "Battery free" thingy, it says ZERO BYTES. I take it I have no memory. How do I clear that? By getting rid of "Stuff?" on my phone Pix, Voice notes etc?
    07-21-08 11:38 PM
    Get a memory card and put all ringers, pics, music, videos, or any other media on it. Then follow the how to get more memory free guide(s) here on CB to free up even more memory by removing uneeded unwanted apps and stuff.

07-22-08 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD