I have a question and I hope someone can help me to solve this? Can you while you are on the internet with your device text someone instead of happening to close your browser?? Then reopen your browser after you text and can you text someone while you have a person on the phone??? It just seems to never fail either a text comes in or I get an IM or something. It has been bugging me and now I need some answers LOL.
    Thanks,
    Lisa
    06-03-09 04:24 PM
    Hit the red end button instead of closing the browser. When you go back to the browser it should take you back to the page you were last at.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 06:58 PM
    Hey thanks for that. But can you text someone while being on the phone too???
    Thanks,
    Lisa
    06-03-09 08:24 PM
    hit alt + esc to switch from the phone app to the messaging app, or any other app that's open. just keep holding alt and tap esc until messaging is hilighted, and send your text. this works from any app
    06-04-09 04:09 PM
    Set one of your side buttons to open messaging. Its like having a dedicated messaging button. Then after you reply to your text, hit the back button and your back to the browser!

06-04-09 06:05 PM
    Yes, you can text while on the phone. Just hit the esc key, and select yes.

06-06-09 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD