Okay... I am going to try to make this really easy to understand, because to me it sounds really hard.

I have downloaded an add-on for my PC on my Firefox... (download helper) This add-on allows me to download embedded videos and audio from different websites such as YouTube and ProjectPlaylist... awesome right?!?

Okay... I went to ProjectPlaylist on my computer and emailed the link to a song from ProjectPlaylist to my Blackberry... (I gathered this idea because the free ringtones that are on this website are emailed the exact same way) The link is... blahblahblah.mp3 (the same as the ringtones that are sent to my phone. However when I went to save the song from projectplaylist the song only saved 12 seconds...

A great idea right... my problem is that I want the whole song on my phone... Now granted I could just save the song on my pc and then upload it to my phone, but wouldn't it be cool to get songs without having to do this step...

So can anyone help me??? I am confused as to why it will load the ringtones from this site and allow me to save them, and only 12 seconds of the other song!!! The only thing that I could think of is the file size, which if this is the case, is there some way to condense the file size?
    04-02-08 11:44 PM
    Do you have a microSD card to save the mp3 too? Trying to download the mp3 from your phone is not a good method. If you have a microSD card, you should either use Media Manager to transfer the file to the microSD card in your phone or enable mass storage mode and use windows explorer to browse to the card and transfer the file.
    04-02-08 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD