I just added a 4 GB Sd card to my 8130 and want to move some of my current pictures and/or ring tones off the device and to the card to free up space. What is simplest way to do this without compromising my ring tone set up or pictures?
    04-05-09 02:04 PM
    Use the desktop manager on your computer quickest way and it can compress videos etc or the long way manually on phone hit the blackberry button and hit move

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 10:06 PM
    Or you can just click on pics, then move, then pick your sd card. Its easy that way too...

04-06-09 07:35 AM
    Or you can just click on pics, then move, then pick your sd card. Its easy that way too...

That's what I said at the end of my post... Its the long way

04-06-09 10:31 AM
    use mass storage mode drag and drop into the specified folders on the memory card faster than using DM or any other APP only use apps for converting Video Files
    04-06-09 12:11 PM
    I do what Kingakuma said, have yet to have problems. Only thing is you need to unplug the phone before you can use any of the media. Seems relatively fast too. Got a 16 GB though and haven't tried say, sending the BluRay of Taken to the phone...lol
    04-06-09 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD