Hey everyone, I recently put a video on my phone and I have the Roxio settings to have the video cropped to fit the screen, however, as I started watching it the video is too big for the screen (words are getting cut from the screen, faces, etc). And, the video is turned 90 degrees. What can I do to fix this?

Also, I read about media shortcuts to re size (crop, zoom in, zoom out) the picture and turn it, however, I do not believe they work on my phone, so is there any way to perform these actions?

I'd appreciate any help.
    07-03-09 11:58 PM
    Hey everyone, I recently put a video on my phone and I have the Roxio settings to have the video cropped to fit the screen, however, as I started watching it the video is too big for the screen (words are getting cut from the screen, faces, etc). And, the video is turned 90 degrees. What can I do to fix this?

Also, I read about media shortcuts to re size (crop, zoom in, zoom out) the picture and turn it, however, I do not believe they work on my phone, so is there any way to perform these actions?

I'd appreciate any help.
    I've been using Format Factory to rotate widescreen videos before copying them to the memory card (via USB cable). 320x240, 24fps, 384kbps, and a right rotation. Can't get FF to correctly convert 1.33:1 fullscreen videos though, it seems to treat them as 1.85:1 and makes them too short.
    07-04-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD