Ok-I've read about the internal clock problem which I have-after charging the phone the internal time stays frozen...only a reset will correct the clock for me...but I have a bigger issue-when the clock does freeze,when I get new e-mails or sms/mms messages I see the alerts as I usually do, but when I look for the messages they are not listed as the most recent...I have to scroll, often several "days" in time to locate them.........This is my second phone in two weeks...the first had to be replaced because I could not get the data stream to receive e-mails and internet.....I called Verizon on this latest phone and they suggested I do a full "wipe".........any other suggestions/comments?
    08-31-09 09:44 PM
    I don't think a wipe will do anything for you. I tried that when I had one that consistently had the clock lock-up issue. The only way I "fixed" it was to get a new handset. And it really didn't "fix" the issue, it merely does it far less frequently than the original handset.

For context, the original handset clock would lock-up about once every two hours. The replacement handset goes about four days. I have no idea what causes this issue.

Joel
    09-01-09 01:13 PM
    I don't think a wipe will do anything for you. I tried that when I had one that consistently had the clock lock-up issue. The only way I "fixed" it was to get a new handset. And it really didn't "fix" the issue, it merely does it far less frequently than the original handset.

For context, the original handset clock would lock-up about once every two hours. The replacement handset goes about four days. I have no idea what causes this issue.

Joel
    Does the replacement freeze randomly or after charging as mine does?
    09-01-09 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD