Whenever I open ANY email, it gives me a message saying "More available". I have to choose the "More" or "More all" option from the menu key in order to get my email text. The option of "Auto more" in General settings is turned ON. What is the fix to this issue? It never used to happen, then all of a sudden it's there.

Thanks
    04-22-10 08:03 PM
    I'm not sure how to fix it all I know is that auto more is selected on mine and all I have to do is keep scrolling down, sometimes it pauses a bit while it loads the rest but it does work by just scrolling

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 02:54 AM
    Have you recently reset your device? (Take out the battery for a few seconds)
    04-23-10 03:07 AM
    Yes. The reset did not help.

What else could be the issue? should I delete my email and readd it?
    04-23-10 08:27 PM
    Maybe you should try to reconfigure your email account from scratch. Delete it in the BIS website of your carrier (leave the emails on your BB, they won't be deleted), and then, after you see that account has disappeared on your device, add it again. The get the Service Books sent through the Help section in the website while you reset your device and, once you see the email account again, check the Options in Messages so that everything is as you wish.
    04-24-10 02:55 AM
    I removed my email and readded it. That worked.
    04-24-10 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD