I have been trying to figure out the deal for getting radio on my Verizon Pearl. I bought xPlayer but so far, only one of the links that come up under LIVE RADIO seems to work at all.

How does this all work. I really want to be able to hear some of my local Los Angeles radio stations like KFI and KABC when I am traveling.

I can get them all sorts of ways on my Notebook PC, Reciva etc., but so far nothing on my Blackberry.

Does anyone know a site or some place where I can get the whole story on getting live radio on my Blackberry? There must be a site or something.

Greg
    09-30-08 09:51 PM
    Hi - Don't know if this will help - I use moodio. You set up an account from a PC, enter in all the stations you want - either from their list or add your own and then from your device you access the mobile site and play what you want. I use it a lot, it works well, it's easy and it's free. I had to upgrade my operating system to be able to use it.

Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio
    10-01-08 02:20 AM
    That sounds like exactly what I need. I'll give it a try...

xPlayer was supposed to do the same thing but I don't think it really likes the 8130 even though they say it does.

Thankx!

Greg
    10-01-08 06:33 PM
    You're welcome. Hope it works for you.
    10-01-08 09:56 PM
    Thx for the link to moodio.fm - that's exactly what I was looking for. xPlayer was giving me problems, plus the 20 bones turned me off.
    11-30-08 06:31 PM
    You're welcome. I like it too. Glad it works for you.
    12-01-08 04:44 AM
    4.5 killed the option to browse while streaming. I guess it's back to 4.3.
    12-02-08 07:56 PM
    That does stink - I know. I kept 4.5 tho.
    12-04-08 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD