I own a Verizon Pearl 8130. Im running system software v4.5.0138 . Our unlimited plan includes multimedia messaging, and yet the "send mms" option appears absolutley nowhere. I have all the software downloaded on my computer but it seems this is the most current version. Any help?
    12-21-09 09:06 PM
    This is the most current OS:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/new...nguage-362691/

But the MMS should work no matter what OS you have. When you select someone from your address book, you don't have an option to MMS to their mobile number? There's an MMS in Options, but that's to set receipt configuration, sending should be available no matter the setting. Try resending your service book, Options->Advanced Options->Host Routing Table->Menu Key->Register Now->Ok. Once you get the confirmation email, give it a minute and do a battery pull.
    12-22-09 05:06 AM
    Tried it. Didnt work. If it means anything, I dont have internet browser either.
    12-22-09 04:23 PM
    I would try the OS update if the browser is missing.
    Could there be a internet block on your account?
    12-23-09 03:16 AM
    Yes, not having a browser too is very useful information. Is your email working or BBM? Sounds like you aren't correctly set up for BlackBerry data from VZW.

From all the TBLers, to our CrackBerrian brethren.
    May God bless you and yours during this holiday season.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 04:07 AM
    I went to Verizon, and I dont know what he did but it fixed it. Ive got browser, mms, (working) and app store. Plus all the stuff im supposed to have. If this problem comes up in the future, just tell them that people at the store should be able to fix it. -Gemni24-
    12-23-09 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD