Does anyone know where I can get an MMS service book with out paying for the intenet plan? Right now my Pearl Does not even list MMS in the Options menu.
    09-25-07 09:59 AM
    You can not load service books without having them come from your service provider or RIM themselves...you have to suck it up and pay the $29.99 to AT&T (lowest plan avail) to get the MMS service books.
    09-25-07 11:18 AM
    OK but why do I not have the option to send a MMS text. I mean I don't have the BB plan so I can't send e-mails but I still have the option to, same with BB messenger. the only place I find MMS in my phone is in the help section.
    09-25-07 11:20 PM
    any way to get service books without bis..?
    09-07-08 12:25 AM
    well I flash my BB8310 and disappeared the option MMS from my BB, I Back to flash with previous firmware, but MMS options continues missing
    01-14-09 11:01 AM
    Stop Bein Cheap Lol
    01-14-09 12:58 PM
    You can not load service books without having them come from your service provider or RIM themselves...you have to suck it up and pay the $29.99 to AT&T (lowest plan avail) to get the MMS service books.
    can i still do that with tmobile for my storm 9530?
    03-22-10 12:48 PM
    Help I am using BB 9700 with simple mobile need service book which will allow Blackberry messenger to work plz plz help
    06-23-10 03:52 PM
    Help I am using BB 9700 with simple mobile need service book which will allow Blackberry messenger to work plz plz help
    Visit your carrier's BIS site and send the service books. If you do not have a BlackBerry data plan (BIS) you cannot use MMS.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-23-10 03:56 PM
    im trying to find out what u looking for and every one want money we should have not have to pay for that and i have simple mobile too
    08-14-10 04:58 PM
    Anyone got the service books for simple mobile?
    09-18-10 07:33 PM
    Anyone got the service books for simple mobile?
    You can log in to BIS here.
    Last edited by lak611; 09-19-10 at 01:50 PM.
    stkyfngrs likes this.
    09-18-10 08:54 PM
    i love you
    11-25-10 08:03 PM
    Default Blackberry Browser Setup.

Step 1. Open Blackberry Desktop Manager. If not installed download from
    us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/

Step 2. Download service books from:
    depositfiles.com/en/files/0eg53h1g3

Step 3. Extract the files and connect your blackberry to the Blackberry Desktop Manager.

Step 4. Enable Legacy SB Restore mode:

Go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book.

Most Blackberries (QWERTY): hold ALT and press S B E B
    Pearl models: (with 1/2 qwerty model hold ALT and press S S B E B)
    Touch screen: (hold [!?123] until it show lock icon and press 4 ? 2 ? - mean ALT SBEB )
    you will see the message Legacy SB Restore Enable.

Step 5. Install Simple Mobile Blackberry service books:

New Blackberry Desktop Manager method: Select Device > Select Restore > In Restore select Change folder... and select the folder that contains the backup file (.ipd) that you extracted > Select Restore

Old Blackberry Desktop Manager method: Select Backup and Restore > Select Advanced > In Advanced option select Service Book > Open the backup file (.ipd) that you extracted > Then select Service Book at the left colum.

Step 6. After restoration of Service Book, restart your phone and make sure Service Book Browser Config and Email are on your phone.

You can check it in Options > Advanced Options > Service book. If not, follow all above steps again.

Step 7. The Service Book for Browser needs to be changed. On your device navigate to Options > Advanced Options > Browser > and change Default browser configuration to Browser

You now have the default browser. You will see Browser icon displaying on the BlackBerry Desktop.

Step 8. Next step is that you need tcp configurations go to Options > Advanced Options > TCP/IP. Be sure there is a check mark for APN Settings Enable and for the APN type �simple�. Right below that Ensure that APN Authentication is not not checked, then click on the Blackberry menu button and choose �Save"

For the Blackberry App World just visit blackberry.com/appworld/download from your smartphone to download.

For MMS create a Gmail account and download the app to recieve mms to your phone.
    12-25-10 03:52 AM
    not sure if you need this anymore. but from what understand TMOBILE provides the necessarry service book for free

from what i understand is you call customer service and ask for "blackberry enabler add on" and its FREE

havent tried it yet but will probably tommorrow.
    hs1125 likes this.
    01-01-11 12:20 AM
    not sure if you need this anymore. but from what understand TMOBILE provides the necessarry service book for free

from what i understand is you call customer service and ask for "blackberry enabler add on" and its FREE

havent tried it yet but will probably tommorrow.
    That would be cool keep us posted
    01-01-11 01:59 PM
    For MMS create a Gmail account and download the app to recieve mms to your phone.
    Ok sorry u lost me here...... I have gmail mobile for my bold 9000 but how does the mms work ???
    01-01-11 11:44 PM
    Thank you, will look for more .
    08-14-11 06:29 PM
    Why a rar file why not zip they're useless to me
    Last edited by crackedberry3338; 03-08-12 at 02:58 PM.
    03-08-12 02:33 PM
    There are many links all over the internet for service books almost from any carrier.. just google it and download the correct service books.
    03-20-12 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD