A friend was messing with my pearl, put more memory on it. Now my messages folder is missing and I can't find my new text messages. There is a 'compose' icon and a 'saved messages' icon but there is no place to access new messages. Is there any way to reset?
    08-07-08 02:36 PM
    It sounds like your friend hid the Messages Folder. Press the Menu key and select "Show All." Find the Messages Folder. It will be slightly grayed out, but when you roll across it, you'll see the name "Messages." When you find it, press the Menu key again and uncheck the "Hide" option. Then press Menu one more time and uncheck "Show All." Everything on your home screen should be back to normal.
    08-07-08 08:33 PM
    It sounds like your friend hid the Messages Folder. Press the Menu key and select "Show All." Find the Messages Folder. It will be slightly grayed out, but when you roll across it, you'll see the name "Messages." When you find it, press the Menu key again and uncheck the "Hide" option. Then press Menu one more time and uncheck "Show All." Everything on your home screen should be back to normal.
    Not bad Jeff. Not bad...
    08-07-08 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD