I noticed yesterday afternoon that the "Media" icon in my applications list was missing! This really worried me as I wondered if it had been deleted. I checked to see if maybe it was accidentally hidden, but it doesn't show up in the "Show All" list either. I am still able to access it if I set it as one of my hot keys on the side, but I have other apps I wish to use for my hot keys. Is there a way to find or regain my missing "Media" application icon?
    12-15-08 03:24 PM
    Ill bet you accidently placed it in another folder such as Downloads or Games, etc. Check those because I did the same thing!
    12-16-08 07:49 AM
    I thought that might be it too... but I can't find it in any folders or in the list of hidden icons... I'm not sure what to do... If i use a different theme, I have the media icon in that theme... but for my primary theme, original zen, I have no media icon anymore.
    12-19-08 08:40 PM
    bump I have same problem, .230 on a storm, please help and no its not hidden or in a different folder... and its not jsut the theme...i can change my theme and it will come back but then on about half the themes and especially the default zen theme its missing!
    10-05-09 07:21 PM
    wrong post sorry..
    Last edited by moly82; 03-11-10 at 10:30 AM.
    03-11-10 10:23 AM
    I have the same problem with my zen theme. I hope someone comes up with a solution to this problem soon.
    08-05-10 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD