So I wake up this morning, have an unread email, I read it and goto reply.

I get an error stating,

' No message services configured, you will only be able to save drafts.

So I battery pull, resend service books, log into Bis and all 3 accounts are there....

Really confused what to do next to get my email working again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 08:39 AM
    Not a nice way to wake up to a Sunday.

Do the accounts show both on your carrier's BIS system and on the phone? When you go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Books are the service books there for all three accounts? ([CMIME] books). If so, try this: highlight one of the CMIME books, select delete, let it delete, then select undelete. See if that reregisters it.

2. Have you tried reregistering through Options > Advanced Options > HRT?

3. Do you have a current backup of your messages? If so, if none of the above work, and if you call your carrier and they can't suggest anything else, worst case you can delete the 3 accounts from your carrier's BIS site, add them back, send service books, batt pull, then use DM to restore your messages.

Hope one of these helps. Let us know please. Thanks
    10-11-09 08:56 AM
    thnks for your reply!

I actually just fixed it by tampering.. I went and deleted all SB entries except for provisioning, I had a Bell rep have me do that when i had BIS issues before, reset the phone... email still didnt work... but I did get one Registered Email this time.

I actually went into the BIS, deleted all 3 email accounts and set them back up.

thanks anyway!
    10-11-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD