When I have a missed call, the LED flashes red and the only way I can turn it off is to turn my BB off and on again. Is there some other way to accomplish this?
    04-07-10 06:11 PM
    Yes, check in one of 3 places: sms, messages, or missed calls. Missed calls can be found by pressing the green send button. When you find the unread message, click it (sms and messages) or hover over it (missed calls). This will mark ir as read and the notification will go away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 06:26 PM
    If that missed call is in the call history, I just have to "hover" the cursor over the most recent missed call, and the red light will go out?
    04-08-10 09:13 AM
    You know, I'd have to wait until I get a missed call to see, but you either have to just hover or actually click. Either way, my point is that you have an unread notification somewhere. Once you find where it lives, you will know where to look next time.

04-08-10 09:53 AM
    Well, the Pearl always has a missed call icon when you do have a missed call along with the pulsing LED indicator. If, however, you want to turn it off, I'd recommend doing it in Options > Screen & Keyboard and turn off LED coverage.

You can also turn it off in the profiles setup but you have to do it for every profile you have active. If, for example, you use Normal when you're out and about and Vibrate Only when you're at a meeting, both of the profiles will need to be edited to eliminate the LED.

Hope that helps a bit.
    04-18-10 09:04 PM
    Well, the Pearl always has a missed call icon when you do have a missed call along with the pulsing LED indicator. If, however, you want to turn it off, I'd recommend doing it in Options > Screen & Keyboard and turn off LED coverage.
    The "turn off LED coverage" has nothing to do with missed calls. It tells you when you have a cell phone signal.

04-18-10 09:10 PM
    The only way I have found to reset the missed call LED indicator is to use the Network Coverage option in Settings>Screen/Keyboard/LED Coverage Indicator. Turn it on if it is off, Save, then turn it off and save again. That reset the missed call LED indicator. I imagine if you had LED Coverage Indicator already set to on, that turning it off, then back on would give the same result.
    01-18-16 12:23 PM
    The "turn off LED coverage" has nothing to do with missed calls. It tells you when you have a cell phone signal.

Yes, it does have something to do with missed calls. Toggling it extinguishes the missed call LED.
    01-18-16 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD