The ******** icon for a "missed call" is in my upper corner &setting off the dang red flashing light. but the thing is, I don't have a missed call. I've turned off the phone. taken out the battery. started it back up &there it is! STILL! the call log icon on my menu has the red star on it like i have a missed call but i dont!!! make it go away?!!
    07-29-08 06:26 PM
    check the messages icon. i bet it's in there...
    07-29-08 06:28 PM
    not there either
    07-29-08 06:31 PM
    call yourself, if you can and see if it goes away. If not do you have any icons hidden? maybe it's in a folder you can't see. scroll to an icon, hit menu button, and select show all...
    07-29-08 06:33 PM
    do a "show all" to make sure it's not a missed message from some hidden folder.

And, just as an aside.... you said you turned off your phone, then pulled the battery. The reset (aka "battery pull") is done with the phone still on. Dunno if this is the issue, but thought I'd mention it.
    07-29-08 06:35 PM
    do a "show all" to make sure it's not a missed message from some hidden folder.

And, just as an aside.... you said you turned off your phone, then pulled the battery. The reset (aka "battery pull") is done with the phone still on. Dunno if this is the issue, but thought I'd mention it.
    Well put Abe, that is definitley correct about how a battery pull is done, with device on...
    07-29-08 06:37 PM
    I had the same issue, I solved it by doing a Show All. I had my main message folder hidden...Boom there was the missed call!

So now it stays visable, so I don't go crazy again!
    07-29-08 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD