I have been using my 8100 for almost 2.5 years. It is a very reliable phone. If I have a complaint, although minor, it would be access time writing to/from the sd card when taking a picture, accessing music etc. I currently have an 8GB Class 2 card installed. Has anyone 'noticed' any improvement in upgrading to a class 6 card?

BTW, I do love the Slacker caching to this. I ALWAYS have music!
    12-23-09 01:52 PM
    I scoured the web to find an answer, and there just isn't a definitive. My presumption though would be anything higher than Class 2 would be irrelevant.
    12-24-09 05:05 AM
    I did the same. I see the specs, but it wasn't clear if the BB8100 could take advantage. Thank you for trying anyway!
    Maybe I will be the guinea pig and just order it myself and see if I have to wait less snapping a pic or starting a song etc. Then I can post the info. IF nothing else, when I upgrade I will have faster card for a more modern device. I have been eyeing the 9700 lately.
    12-24-09 05:16 AM
    If you're planning to upgrade, then it would only make sense. As you can see, I'm now on a Jav, and it's worlds apart from the 8100 I previously used.
    12-24-09 05:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD