My list of messages, both text and email, is very long. Today I pressed something and it automatically brought me to the "end" of the messages. It took me 10 minutes of holding "alt" and scrolling up to get back to the top!!

So whats the shortcut for "end" and then whats the shortcut to get to back to the top of the message list?
    10-23-08 09:11 AM
    1 goes to the top 7 the bottom and 4 to the next unread message.
    10-23-08 09:21 AM
    A bigger concern is keeping so many messages eats alot of precious device memory and will start causing lag and deletion of logs and messages if it gets to low. look over this, http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/ you'll need it soon.
    10-23-08 09:23 AM
    THANK YOU!!! I wish I knew about that shortcut earlier, and feel like a ding dong not figuring that out myself.

With that being said I took the advice and deleted all of my messages, only leaving 3 days worth. I have a 2gb memory card but I assume msgs take up space on the BB rather than the memory card. It was soooo much easier to navigate through my msgs with the "1" and "7" shortcuts, thanks again!
    10-25-08 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD