I dont know what happend but I woke up this morning and my call log was gone, and my inbox was missing messages. I can view a new text, sometimes, from the messages icon, but after I look at it it is gone. Where did it go? Why did my call log delete? Every new call I have gotten this morning has been deleted also!! I cant fins some text messages, and when I go to look at the SMS Inbox, there is nothing there.

Please help!!
    Last edited by Masweet520; 02-03-09 at 10:40 AM.
    02-03-09 10:30 AM
    Your memory is low on your phone. You can check at options/status/file free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 11:16 AM
    yeah, what ZH said. Your phone will start deleting stuff when it gets low on memory. Do a search for "memory optimization procedure" and you should find some good tips in there to bring it back up to speed. It needs at least 12 GB to function...
    02-03-09 11:54 AM
    If your file free is low the thread to get you up and running good again is in my signature.
    02-04-09 11:12 AM
    Yep, try that link- it's an amazing way to free up memory. Same thing happened to me when I first got my berry.
    02-04-09 11:14 AM
    This is due to memory loss! Go to Options>Status, and check File Free status. You should have a minimum of 12,000,000 free bytes in order for your BB to function smoothly. If you're low on memory, follow the instructions on this thread to help you out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

After you finish with the memory optimization, make sure all your media items (e.g. pics, music, video etc.) are stored on a media card. When you lose memory, your BB will start to delete the least important items to free up memory. This includes texts, emails and call logs. Try to keep an amount above or around 12,000,000 free bytes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD