Hey guys what's up, somewhat of a newbie but I am a pretty quick learner, but anyway... With my pearl there are 3 different message icons.

txt msg icon
    email msg icon
    and general msg icon

Now the general msg icon I hid it, but when I get a missed call, that missed call indicator shows on the top, now when I go to my call log to view it, it should disappear, but it doesn't, when I go into the general msg folder and view it, then it disappears, I had it setup where that wasn't necessary, that general msg folder I do not want, I don't know if i am being really clear or not, I apologize if not...

But basically when I get a missed call, I get that lil folder on the top saying 1 new message or 5 or whatever, it's not an email, it's not a txt, it's a missed call, but when I view by call log, that indicator doesn't go away, it only goes away if I view the general msg folder, I want that to be killed... When I view missed calls through call log, I want that indicator to disappear...

Any suggestions? I had it like this before, I don't know how it changed, but it did...
    02-13-08 06:11 PM
    Did you ever receive an answer on this? I have an 8320 and I am having the same problem.

Any suggestions?
    02-22-08 09:39 AM
    Change your settings... Go to phone>menu> options >phone logging and select 'none'

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 09:53 AM
    Excuse me, but it's my 1st BB and don't quite get it... where are these: phone>menu>etc.???? should i connect the phone to the lap-top 1st?

thanks
    05-20-10 12:46 PM
    Excuse me, but it's my 1st BB and don't quite get it... where are these: phone>menu>etc.???? should i connect the phone to the lap-top 1st?

thanks
    1. Press the button with the Green Phone on it.
    2. Press the Menu/More button(looks like the BB logo)
    3. Scroll down the list that comes up and click on "Options"
    05-20-10 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD