so whenever I send a SMS message, or make a call, about two minutes afterwards it all gets deleted. So when I get a new text message, it gets erased and therefore I cannot read it. Same with missed calls. I tried to figure out how to make it so it wouldn't erase all my messages or all my calls, but I can't figure it out.

Help please?
    07-18-08 12:33 AM
    go to options > status and check file free
    If it is less than 12,xxx,xxx do a battery pull,
    take battery out while phone is on, leave out for 30 secs
    and put it back. Check memory again.

You may want to try to also follow the steps in
    Stoner's guide in my signature
    07-18-08 01:57 AM
    Before following the tutorial, make to preform a backup of your device.
    07-18-08 06:21 AM
    It might be a memory leak probably caused by your theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 09:08 AM
    Memory Issues!! The dreaded Curse of the Pearl!!

Just take some time to follow Stoner's Guide... link in my signature!! You will love the results!
    07-18-08 09:12 AM
    I've done all of this, but it seems as if I have to continually check the free space on my phone. Is there a way that it can never go to 000000 kb free? My brother never has to do this on his 8830. Is it just the Pearl with this problemo?
    07-18-08 09:51 PM
    The pearl and the 8830 both have 64MB of internal mem. So no, it isn't just a pearl issue. Also, there are several preventative steps you can take to keep available mem up. Properly close apps, use a media card, do battery pulls, clear your event log/internet cache, and follow stoner's guide.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 09:54 PM
    I keep getting the same thing on my pearl, its been deleting SMS and call logs as well as BBM, fortunately my email has all been unaffected. It's fairly irritating to me as I have 29,xxx,xxxb free on internal and 805,xxx,xxxb on the card. So I'm fairly certain it is not a memory issue. Also I'm using a TMo UK theme and that's been on there for two or three months now, while the problem is only a week or so old. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks
    Last edited by chadec; 07-18-08 at 09:58 PM.
    07-18-08 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD