Hey!

I have a Blackberry Pearl [8100] with Rogers. OS [v.4.2.1.109] and I have installed and formated a 2GB microSD card into the phone.

I am able to play music and save files on the card without any issues but it will not allow me to add more than about 550mb worth of music. The memory card by default is FAT format, and I have already tried re-forrmating it and coming up with the same problem.

I have tried Snycing with Windows Media player, and also manually copying the files, getting the same error each time. It's weird because when I view free memory, it shows 1.3GB still free but won't let me use it.

Anyway help would be great!!!
    Thanks in advance!!!
    09-09-08 12:30 PM
    I am insert 4 gb media card in pearl 8130 but not opened the card properly. pleas sent me information
    09-10-08 08:05 AM
    hey guys i currently own a blackberry 8100 and i recently got myself a 1gb sandisk microsd for it. i transferred my music files into the card, but on the phone nothing shows up. i use the format media card option on the phone and then open the card again on my computer, but there are no premade folders. any idea what's going on?
    09-21-08 12:59 AM
    memory card is continuing to say mass memory not activated and on the devic it is.
    09-21-08 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD