Okay so basically last night my phone was perfectly fine until it froze and I had to pull the battery and then I noticed that my wallpaper was gone so I went to my pictura folder and there was nothing there! So I turned off my phone took out my memory card and when I put it back in this message came up "a media card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct errors please use a disk error checking utility on a computer"
    1. Why did this happen?
    2. How do I fix it?
    3. Should I wipe my phone clean?
    Even when I put in a different memory card the same message came up! So I save my stuff from my memory card on my computer and deleted the stuff off my memory card but then my pictures album couldn't be deleted because of a file called "BBThumbs.dat"
    Can someone please help me! Your help will be appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 08:37 AM
    I've had one mess up on me before. I had to junk it and get a new one. But you could try to remove all your pics and stuff from it and then try to format it.
    11-18-08 09:59 AM
    How do you format it?

11-18-08 10:21 AM
    Take the card and put it into the computer. Try and get all your files off it. Then put the card back into your phone and goto options - media card. Hit the menu key and hit format. Depending on the size and contents of the card it may take a few seconds or few minutes. You can also format it on the computer and see if that works.

11-18-08 11:05 AM
    Thanks that worked! You're the greatest lolz

11-18-08 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD