I got a new Blackberry Pearl, and I have already downloaded too many applications. I don't have enough space for more. Anyone have suggestions of where I can cut space?

An unrelated question, what is the purpose of buying a memory card for the Pearl? Other than holding pictures, video, and some ringtones/songs, I don't see a need for it. I should be able to put like some apps on it or something!!
    11-25-09 02:27 AM
    Regarding your memory issue, check out this thread and that's pretty much everything you need to know.

And for the memory cards, they are pretty much just for media but I've heard you can store apps on there somehow, not sure if you can use them that way... possibly just saving the install file.

EDIT: For some reason, I can no longer link the memory optimization thread. Try going here and searching for "How to increase Blackberry's file-free memory" It was about 8 or 9 threads down last time I checked.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 11-25-09 at 12:05 PM. Reason: no linky
    11-25-09 12:02 PM
    Welcome to the forums.
    Checkout what R1 posted.
    Search is your friend....
    11-25-09 12:14 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Aerize card loader will allow you to load an app on media card, but you must install to device memory to use. All apps are executed from device memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 12:58 PM
    I take it you can't save them to a microSD card?
    11-27-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD