i just updated my Desktop Manager and OS but i cant seem to figure out how to transfer files like before...using the media manager?? help plz!
    04-09-08 01:43 AM
    I wouldn't use media manager just use mass storage mode and drag and drop files into the folder. Media manager is horrible IMO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-08 01:46 AM
    yea i read in the manual to do it mass storage way but it doesnt come up in My Computer and i do have it turned on ?
    04-09-08 01:46 AM
    First off, you do have a memory card right? With mass storage on, open my computer and your card will be there as one of the drives (mine is N because of all the other drives I have on there). Just open it up then open up another window for your music, drag and drop what you want and away you go

04-09-08 02:03 AM
    lol of course i have a memory card in.. it reads that i have 7.5GB of free space.. it just doesnt come up in My Computer. I have no idea... adn there is not other way to transfer like music and photos?
    04-09-08 02:25 AM
    Confirm mass storage mode is activated. Settings>advanced options>media card. Make sure enable mass storage mode is on. Just want to make sure th settings are all set up right. When you plug into your pc does it ask to turn on mass storage mode? I've had to reset berry and reboot comp on occasion when comp doesn't recognize berry

04-09-08 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD