When I bought my Pearl (8130) I bought a 2gb memory card. I installed it and changed all of the prompts under "media card" to "yes" but the phone keeps erasing all of my call logs and text messages. When I downloaded music, i put the card directly into my computer so it wouldn't interfere with the phone's memory, but I ended up deleting that b/c I didn't know what else to do to make space. It seems that the camera is the problem; each time I take a picture, everything gets erased, so I guess the camera is not saving the pics to my memory card. How can I fix this??
    12-19-08 10:57 AM
    Might be your free file memory. Hopefully the below will help you out: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

You can view your free file memory under options>status
    12-19-08 11:25 AM
    Open your came.

Go to menu

Options

Make sure "Store Pictures" is set to "On Media Card"

Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 11:29 AM
    Go to Media-Options and set device memory limit to 12mb (ver 4.3) or 5 mb if you have upgraded to version 4.5, and while you are in there, set reserved pictures memory to 0mb.

That will help greatly. Also, make sure that you close all of your applications instead of just using the end button.
    12-19-08 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD