I am having some difficulty, I am hoping the Crackberry Nation can come to my rescue. I have been a long time follower of this board despite my low number of posts and have never seen this question asked. If this is wrong please point me to the correct thread.

My trouble is this. There are times when after a battery pull or a "Quick Pull" that my media does not load completely from my SD card. I have the bar at the bottom that shows it is in progress of scanning but it never seems to progress. I cannot access anything off of my SD card. My other programs seem to be able to find what they need.(Everyhour, sms alert, email alert, and phone alert seem fine). I am running OS 4.5 on my T-Mobile 8100.

I know I can "explore" and find everything but that does not give me several options including shuffle. HELP PLEASE! PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!
    Last edited by coachmac; 09-02-09 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Bump back to top.
    08-31-09 08:58 AM
    Help, bump, help.
    09-02-09 07:56 AM
    Do not bump. You problem is not our. Wait and someone may respond.

Connect your phone to your PC and enter Mass Media Mode.

Go to My Computer and right click on the BlackBerry Drive. Now select the Tools tab in Properties and check the drive. This should make things faster.
    09-02-09 04:15 PM
    Do not bump. You problem is not our. Wait and someone may respond.

Connect your phone to your PC and enter Mass Media Mode.

Go to My Computer and right click on the BlackBerry Drive. Now select the Tools tab in Properties and check the drive. This should make things faster.
    Wow, what an extremely rude comment to make to another member. First, the op waited 3 days and no one responded to his question. Second, unless you are an "undercover" mod, you have absolutely no right to tell another member not to bump a thread. Third, your lack of empathy regarding his problem is tasteless, as well as socially inappropriate.
    09-02-09 05:48 PM
    Thanks "ace". I have found most all of the forum members to be extremely helpful and not lacking in tact.

Perhaps I was not clear krokus. It was not slow, it fails to complete scanning.

Not one to be put off by rudeness, I tried what was suggested. There were no disk errors found and I figured I would continue to have the same problem. I then downloaded some more music onto my SD card and...wait for it...it did progress through the scanning process to completion. Only time will tell if things are back to normal. So I guess a thanks should go out to krokus. Thank you both.
    09-02-09 10:11 PM
    hey...this happened to me as well quite a few times only recently including once today.

Am afraid I don't know why this happens, but I do a battery pull to get all the media back again.

hope this helps!
    09-03-09 01:49 PM
    Thank "Coffee". I am still having difficulty getting my media to load completely from my SD card. Any help from the Crackberry Nation would still be helpful.
    09-04-09 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD