Hi, I'm a new user and I was wondering if there is a way to set my phone so I can get an audible beep when my battery is running low? Thanks!
    05-03-10 01:04 AM
    There is a high-pitched occasional "meep" when the phone reaches redline, with around 5% power remaining. That's with the phone closed. The notification during a call is easy to miss because it's a softer beep through the internal speaker.
    05-08-10 02:24 PM
    I let the battery go to redline but didn't hear the "meep". (Maybe my hearing isn't what it used to be!) My Razr used to let out a honking beep every couple of minutes when the battery was low. Well this phone is a huge improvement over the Razr so I guess I can live without a loud battery reminder. I'll just need to get in the habit of recharging every couple of days. BTW, I've read some of your tips and other responses which were very helpful. Thanks for being there for us! --Debi
    05-09-10 07:58 AM
    You're most welcome. The low battery beep is easy to miss. My favorite and most effective low battery warning was on my first cell phone, an ancient Moto Tele-Tac. Every couple of minutes it would whimper like an injured puppy, as if to say "help...".
    05-13-10 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD