I searched the foumns but it is all jumbled.. Does anyone know a place with super loud ringers to download. The ones that are defaulted are wayyy to low for me. I like super loud ringers.. If anyone can suggest or link me somewhere with a lsit would be great. thanks

For the pearl
    07-17-08 08:44 AM
    Just go to Profiles > Advanced > Highlight Profile to Edit > Menu > Edit > Highlight the tone to edit > Menu > Edit

You can change the volume to be louder on all of your tones!
    07-17-08 08:55 AM
    Just go to Profiles > Advanced > Highlight Profile to Edit > Menu > Edit > Highlight the tone to edit > Menu > Edit

You can change the volume to be louder on all of your tones!
    I tried.. that is still not loud enough at all.
    07-17-08 09:07 AM
    down load some mp3's that you like and set them on high.

i have a fire house alarm for one of my rings...obnoxious as **** and loud LOL
    07-17-08 03:12 PM
    can the rings be on the SD card or have to be on the phone?
    07-17-08 03:30 PM
    they can be either place. what type of sounds... MP3? wav?
    07-17-08 03:32 PM
    same PROBLEM HERE!!!! my ring tones they sound pretty loud when i listen to them on the media player but when I set them as a ring tone no matter if it is on HIGH volume it will sound very low I keep missing calls because of that, I'm so pissed about this issue!

do someone know a way to fix this???
    07-17-08 08:01 PM
    Not loud enough? Do you want your neighbors to hear it?
    07-17-08 09:09 PM
    For any of you lacking, I have a few amp'd pretty well for my pearl. PM me your email and I can send em to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 09:14 PM
    yeah my are way tooo low as well. I have mine set on loud but when they ring the phone is right next to me and sometimes i miss the call because the tv is on. I don't think some of you understand. We dont want our neighbors to hear it, its just I can't even hear it in my pocket and im pissed off.
    07-19-08 12:11 PM
    I use songs from my playlist (I pick the loudest) and set them for high. Works like a charm. Oh, those obnoxious siren ringtones are great too.
    07-19-08 02:52 PM
    i used to have a program that changed the volume way up on any mp3 cant find it now but it was good
    found it try this one
    mp3gain-win-1_2_5
    07-20-08 10:57 AM
    down load some mp3's that you like and set them on high.

i have a fire house alarm for one of my rings...obnoxious as **** and loud LOL
    So true obnoxious as **** but LOUD!
    07-20-08 07:20 PM
    I use songs from my playlist (I pick the loudest) and set them for high. Works like a charm. Oh, those obnoxious siren ringtones are great too.
    i use it as an alarm sometimes..almost wet the bed when i heard it LMAO!
    07-20-08 07:43 PM
    Too funny RavenDee!!!!!
    07-20-08 07:48 PM
    I make my own ringtones on Audacity and what I do before I save the final tone, I up the dB to +6 or +9 dBs. It tends to make the ringtones MUCH louder.
    07-20-08 08:17 PM
    Someone on a similar post suggested getting an app called Audacity. It amplifies the ringtone to a louder level. I too have that problem and am going to purchace it so I can hear the calls.
    07-23-08 02:33 PM
    I make my own ringtones on Audacity and what I do before I save the final tone, I up the dB to +6 or +9 dBs. It tends to make the ringtones MUCH louder.
    Great choice!!! This is what i use!!! Works great!!!
    07-23-08 03:25 PM
    where do I find the "firehouse" ringtone?
    I MUST have that!
    07-23-08 03:28 PM
    where do I find the "firehouse" ringtone?
    I MUST have that!
    LOL I was wondering the same thing-my husband would love it
    07-23-08 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD