I just lost my trackball for my blackberry pearl. Im leaving for the weekend and i still need to text! How do i get from one application to another? any button i press starts typing in a letter instead of doing anything else! help help help!
    11-05-09 10:13 PM
    there really is no way to navigate without the trackball sorry
    11-06-09 09:02 PM
    There are a few things you can do. I survived the better part of a week without my trackball. First off, if your application switcher is one of your side keys, each time you use it and open an app, using it again will give you another option. When you use the menu key, there are several keys that will help you navigate through the list, mainly the Z and the O. For more shortcut keys, look here:

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 06:02 PM
    They are gonna have a hard time navigating here to see what to do if they don't know how to get around without a trackball

11-07-09 06:05 PM
    They are gonna have a hard time navigating here to see what to do if they don't know how to get around without a trackball
    The OP posted from a PC, not their Pearl.

11-07-09 06:07 PM
    There are a few things you can do. I survived the better part of a week without my trackball. First off, if your application switcher is one of your side keys, each time you use it and open an app, using it again will give you another option. When you use the menu key, there are several keys that will help you navigate through the list, mainly the Z and the O. For more shortcut keys, look here:

o great wolf what would we do without you

o great wolf what would we do without you
    11-08-09 05:43 PM
    use enter button on bottom right of keyboard will allow you to open apps but just go to a Verizon store ours has replacements for free its a 2 second fix!
    11-08-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD