I've had music, photos and ring tones on my cell phone for about 3 months now and I've added media material on several occasions. I have a media card. For some reason, when I tried to add some new ring tones today, I had issues with the audio material. Ring tones no longer worked. If I went to Media to Ring Tones, they would appear with the name of the ring tone I had added as well as my old ones, but when I clicked on it, one of the stock ring tones would play. When I tried to play my music, the songs would appear in my playlist, but the duration of all the songs said "00:00". My pictures remained on the phone.

I "moved" all the ring tones and songs from my phone to my desktop using the media manager and reloaded it back onto my blackberry. After doing this, I had the same issues with all the songs and ring tones, and now my pictures were missing. I then took my battery out and did all that. Doing this helped bring back all my pictures, but the audio material is still absent. What should I do?
    07-26-08 12:46 AM
    Sounds like something is the matter with your media card. Put a different one in and see if it works, if it does its the media card, if not then you will have to reload the software to your phone.
    07-26-08 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD