At some time shortly after I got my Pearl 8100 my call log went missing! I used to have an icon that i could click on and get the call details (time/date?etc) and now it is gone. I have adapted by having my call log go to my messages folder but I really want my log back that I had when I first got the phone. Has anyone else experienced this problem and/or have a remedy for it? I have searched for hours on the forums and have not found a fix for this.

TIA
    11-21-07 09:12 AM
    Don't know what happened to you call log icon. However, you can just press the green phone button and get the same page.

I would try removing the battery and reinserting. If that doesn't work then hit the menu key and select "show all."
    11-21-07 10:12 AM
    Well...I've done that almost 10 times over the past several months and viola! it showed up under a hidden icon! Thanks for the quick help!
    11-21-07 10:27 AM
    Personally, I hide my call log icon because pressing the green phone button gives the exact same thing. It's an unnecessary icon, IMO.
    11-21-07 10:46 AM
    I'm With you John!
    11-21-07 10:52 AM
    That may have been my intentions when I hid it before before but after viewing the two options I was sure my call log had the time called/duration/details included with the call log... oh well!
    11-21-07 10:57 AM
    You can get those details by going to the call log and selecting Options then "View History."
    11-21-07 12:40 PM
    Thanks again...that worked!! You da' man!
    11-21-07 12:51 PM
    My call log icon has vanished - what do you mean by it was hidden under a hidden icon? I havent hidden any to my knowledge... and it doesnt give me the option to show all - just to hide.
    11-20-08 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD