So I updated my OS the other day and I can longer find the "notes" or "tasks" applications, nor can I download attachments anymore like I used too. I'm not sure what happened here, but it is really frustrating as I use both of these features for school and work. The OS I updated to is 4.5.0.158

If anyone has any information as to how to fix these problems that would be great.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    10-21-09 08:25 PM
    Run Desktop Manager and make sure the boxes are checked for Memos, Tasks, and BlackBerry Attachment Service. That should be all you need to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 08:50 PM
    i tried that and nothing is there. att guy says there was a glitch when updating so i need to do a master reset then try and reload the OS again. should i go for it?
    10-21-09 09:26 PM
    It sounds like your BlackBerry OS is not installed on your PC. You need to install it on your PC so the App Loader can find the components. It's not necessary to wipe your device. Just download the OS, double-click the exe file, and it will install on your PC. Then you can use the App Loader to install the missing components.

10-21-09 09:42 PM
    how do i download the OS to my computer?
    10-21-09 09:48 PM
    Download it from your carriers web site. Be sure your DM is closed when you download the OS or it will not be recognized.

10-21-09 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD