Hey I recently bought a media card and moved all my pictures to it to open up some memory. Seemed to work except now i'm only saving my received messages. I want to save my outgoing messages too. It saves them for a little while but then they evaporate. What gives?
    05-21-08 10:33 AM
    Sounds like your memory is to low you need to free up some space in your internal memory. Welcome to CB.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ee-memory.html
    05-21-08 10:42 AM
    I moved a LOT of pictures off the phone memory just yesterday.... I mean like 15 of them or something. I only have one additional game on my phone asside from that im not sure what else I can get rid of?
    05-21-08 10:47 AM
    Thanks for the "Welcome"
    05-21-08 10:48 AM
    I went through my applications and deleted all the additional language apps that I didn't need (Arabic?) Thats all it would let me get rid of and it's still not saving my outgoing messages. I went on my phone and ditched the telenav maps. (cool but use way more memory than Google maps which is fine for me) Anyway its still not saving outgoing messages. Is there something in my Options that I may have screwed up so that it's only saving the incoming messages?

ANYONE?
    05-21-08 01:28 PM
    It's not saving them, or you're not seeing them? Messages/Options/Hide Sent Messages: NO.

What number do you get for Options/Status/File Free:? If less than 10 000 000, you need to run the procedure brotha gave you.
    05-21-08 01:53 PM
    sent messages are not hidden and I have
    24,412,800 under file free.
    05-21-08 01:55 PM
    Well, then it's not low memory.
    Message Options/Email Settings/Send Email to Handheld: Yes
    Save Copy In Sent Folder: Yes

And have you done a battery pull? That fixes all manner of odd problems. Pull the battery with the phone on, leave it out for a minute or so, and put it back.
    05-21-08 02:06 PM
    OK I'll try that. Another weird thing is it seems to save the messages for a little while (Like 10 minutes) then it deletes them.
    05-21-08 02:15 PM
    I am partial but you can always try our app it saves incoming and outgoing text messages for free on our servers. I have been talking to many blackberry users and they find that it is painful to lose SMS messages.
    05-27-08 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD